|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 19:55, 19 May 2014
The purpose of this section is to provide some tools for you to use when troubleshooting when things aren't working the way you expect with Baxter.
We recommend using the workflow below when troubleshooting an issue - in many cases others have come across the same questions!
In many cases, an issue will fall within one of the three categories listed below.
To troubleshoot an issue, start by browsing the debugging strategies section below or search the wiki for documentation concerning the problem.
Debugging Strategies - Start here to get help!
Commonly Reported Baxter Issues
- Trouble enabling robot
- Arms are pulling in Zero-G mode
- Calibration and/or Tare is failing
- Baxter arms are tucked and untuck arms example is not working
- Arms are moving in an unexpected way
- Gripper commands are failing