The purpose of this section is to provide some tools for you to use in figuring out what is going on when things aren't working the way you expect with Baxter.
In almost every case, an issue that one is experiencing with Baxter will fall within one of the three below categories, but it is not always easy to determine this from the symptoms the robot is displaying.
(Occasionally the issue may just be user error!)
To troubleshoot an issue you are having, start with the debugging strategies section below.
Debugging Strategies - Start here to get help!
Commonly Reported Baxter Issues
- Trouble enabling robot
- Arms are pulling in Zero-G mode
- I cannot enable Baxter
- Calibration and/or Tare is failing
- Baxter arms are tucked and untuck arms example is not working
- Arms are moving in an unexpected way
- Gripper commands are failing