- Subscribe to the Robot State for the enabled and error state of the robot hardware itself. It also includes information on the EStop.
- The robot must be enabled (
enabled: true) in order to move the robot. Use the Enable Robot Script, or the "Enable Robot Topic" below, to enable the robot.
- It is possible for the robot to have non-fatal errors, so
- For more complete information on robot state, see E-STOP and Enable Robot
trueto Enable robot motors;
- You can check the Robot State Topic to see if the robot enabled properly or if it has an error.
Reset Robot State
- Publish an Empty message to reset the state after an error.
- A reset will clear all pre-existing errors and the state (it will disable).