Intera 5.1.0 Release
On-Robot Software Changes
- It is now possible to dual boot between Intera Manufacturing and Intera SDK modes through the FSM!
- General motion quality improvements in Zero-G mode
- Improved arm stiffness during enable/disable commands
- Increased reliability for dynamic URDF updates
- Updates Sawyer's URDF properties to further increase accuracy in link mass and inertial values
- Fixes an issue that prevented the robot from starting when there is a camera configuration issue.
If there is an issue with camera configuration, a message is displayed on the head after the robot boots
Intera 5.0.4 Release
Initial Release of Sawyer SDK to Research customers!