Intera 5.1.0 Release
On-Robot Software Changes
- It is now possible to dual boot between Intera Manufacturing and Intera SDK modes through the FSM!
- General motion quality improvements in Zero-G mode
- Improved arm stiffness during enable/disable commands
- Increased reliability for dynamic URDF updates
- Updates Sawyer's URDF properties to further increase accuracy in link mass and inertial values
- Fixes an issue that prevented the robot from starting when there is a camera configuration issue.
If there is an issue with camera configuration, a message is displayed on the head after the robot boots
- Fix error logging in IK and FK scripts
- Added default SDK head image to the repo for users to display
- Ensures "reset" command is available only after an e-stop or robot error
- Fixed issue with logic in gripper initialization and calibration
- Updates to Inverse Kinematics service to determine if endpoint requested is missing
- Updates to Forward Kinematics service to determine if requested position is in collision
- Updated URDF for more accurate masses and inertial values for links
- Tightened collision shapes in URDF
Intera 5.0.4 Release
Initial Release of Sawyer SDK to Research customers!