The procedure below describes the process required to update the software on a robot that is currently running in SDK mode. Note: The instructions below are only related to the Sawyer robot.
- USB Keyboard
- FAT 32 Formatted USB with Intera Updater Saved at the Top Level
- Sawyer Robot Running SDK
- Boot Into the Field Service Menu (FSM)
- Connect a USB keyboard into the robot controller.
- Shut down the robot by pressing the power button on the controller. After the robot has completely powered down (fan stopped, screen back light is off), wait for 5 seconds and press the power button again to reboot the robot.
- On the keyboard, start pressing CTRL+F continuously until the FSM menu appears on the robot screen.
- Tip: Look for the screen below when rebooting. When the text Preparing to boot Intera… appears on the upper left of the screen, pressing CTRL+F' will bring you right into the FSM.
- Reboot Into Intera After Entering Password