Baxter Research Robot SDK 0.6.1 delivers key upgrades to the SDK experience. The new joint trajectory playback example allows users to quickly record and playback arm movements on Baxter. The tuck/untuck arm routine allows for easy transport and movement of Baxter to different locations.
Previous Release: None
- New joint trajectory action server implementation in support of MoveIt! and Arm Navigation. * Action client now configurable via dynamic_reconfigure.
- PID controller to track commanded joint trajectory honoring positions/times commanded.
- Updated Baxter interface limb.py API to only support 'full' joint naming (i.e. the joint names specified in the URDF).
- Added tuck/untuck arms routine.
- Added joint trajectory playback example.
- Added generic PID controller.